Mellow Rain 2nd Video ~ Shugo Shugo!

|
..I'm BACK from Hiatus-ing!...
ANYWAYS...


Lets all welcome Mellow Rain's SECOND song! (<--which should have been out 2-3 weeks ago if I had better time management...) And the mixing is bad too...although since I've been apologizing all day today I won't say I'm sorry anymore about this matter...I'M SORRY!



HOWEVER, a good point is that where the music-mixing was good, it sounded very awesome! Everyone blended together wonderfully and it was very good to hear (<--but since the mixing was bad the other parts sounded bad because the timing wasn't right >.<)


The Fandub Video: Shugo Shugo its a NEW video! (<--after soo many years of silence!)


SHUGO SHUGO!

 

Special thanks:
Members:
BuLLeTxAnGeL (filling in for zxzxrock)
xoXCookiesnMilkXox
kewlkat421
o0SweetSunshine0o

Mixers:
o0SweetSunshine0o


Lines


Thanks everyone for working so hard!
And sorry for a LOT of things!

0 comments:

Post a Comment