Winter Carols DEBUT ~ LoveLoveLove no Sei na no Yo!

|
Yay! First message back after hiatus-ing!

Actually...this song should have been out last month... >.< Sorry everyone!

I finally decided to get back to it today! The mixing was such hard work! And there was 7 of us (which actually isn't much but was still too much for my very bad music-mixing skills to look after) so I sorta gave up on it. But when I opened it up today, I realized there wasn't really that much work left to do, so I finished it!
Yays!

Anyways: Messages to everyone:
1. This is a perfect example of why I should stop mixing!
2. I hope everyone is fine with the layout idea (the colourcoding characters to show who's singing) If everyone is ok with it, it shall be used for the other songs from this group, and if its a really bad idea...we'll just have to reupload it!
3. High Quality? I hope the video is at least >.<
4. Excuse the bad pictures. I used Microsoft Word to make them <--this person can't use Photoshop

Thank you everyone for being UNBEILEVABLY PATIENT!

And now, allow me to introduce the Video!: LoveLoveLove no Sei na no Yo!


LoveLoveLove it?


Special Thanks:
Members:
BuLLeTxAnGeL (Covering IanTanaka)
Himitsuni
iYumeProductions
Kewlkat421
Kokonit
MayReanna (Covering zxzxrock)
o0SweetSunshine0o
Mixers:
o0SweetSunshine0o

Lines

Thanks everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment